Keynote General Session
Thursday, August 3, 2017
Henri Makembe (Beekeeper Group), Robert Paduchik (Republican National Committee), and Melissa Byrne (Bernie 2016 National GOTV Digital Director)
An interview style panel featuring early campaign activists from the Trump and Bernie campaigns. Why did these outsider candidates gain traction and what can we learn for future political campaigns as well as upcoming issue battles?
Have feedback on this session? We’d love to hear it! Submit it here.
– Keeping motivated against all odds
– How to celebrate small victories?
– How to maintain control?
– How to start?
– When does it become a movement?
– Passion to action
– How to train / educate non advocacy / political people
– How to keep people on message? Or do you choose not to?