Wednesday, August 2, 2017
12:30pm – 2:00pm
Britton Stackhouse Miller, Former Senior Director, Business Development & Innovation, Washington Nationals
A former local sports team marketer explains how to engage fans and boost real support for the team – valuable lessons we can apply to activating our advocates.
Have feedback on this session? We’d love to hear it! Submit it here.
Session Learning Objectives
– Building the fanbase vs special offers
– Keeping the momentum when the team isn’t doing well
– Effective models for measuring social media
– Winning with dignity and losing with grace
– Segmenting fanbase – women, kids, veterans
– Who are the real competitors? Is it the other DC teams?
– Building loyalty with a transient population
– Building a community from scratch